Creating Gardens of Serenity Class - Feb.6, 2013, NYBG


I will be giving a one day class at the New York Botanical Garden on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.  10:00 - 3:30 pm ( with a break for lunch)
 
I will be revealing captivating design ideas for Creating Gardens of Serenity.

These classes are so much fun and everyone always has high praise for the material I present. I aim to share the insights and secrets from various ancient traditions and modern landscapes and show how you can use them in your garden. 


You must register with the Continuing Education Department on line at the New York Botanical Garden. Click here for that link.


Here is what the NY Botanical Garden wrote about me last year. CLICK HERE



 

Comments

  1. I wish I could go to your class at the NY Botanical Garden, but I am all the way down in Curitiba, Brazil. I am sure it will be a lovely event. Have fun and enjoy your day at the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I can always go to your amazing city!...I would love to go to your Jardim Botanico garden and the two-floor greenhouse shaped like a castle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could attend your class on Creating Gardens of Serenity.Do you need a lot of space as I live in an apartment?
    I would really love to have a serenity garden
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apartment gardens are a challenge but you can do it. See anything by Clodagh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear from you....

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen