Seasonal Wisdom Garden Blog - Find the Power Spot in your Garden



Teresa O'Connor has a wonderful garden blog called Seasonal Wisdom. It is full of fascinating and well written posts!  She was a finalist in the Garden Blog Hall of Fame - so you know how great the blog is.





She very kindly reviewed my new book and asked me to write a post for her.  I am sharing it here. I hope you enjoy it and check out Seasonal Wisdom!


So if you would like to read about the Power Spot in Your Landscape - Click Here.


Comments

  1. Hi Jan: Thanks so much for the excellent guest post on finding your "power spot" in the garden. I'm sure the readers of SeasonalWisdom.com will love it as much as I did. Your book was such a delightful read. It certainly made me look differently at my outdoor spaces. Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Teresa! Thanks so much for your wonderful review and I love Seasonal Wisdom garden blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear from you....

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen